Derek Tohill takes an impressive victory in the Parts For Cars Irish Rallycross Championship today in an anticlockwise circuit in Mondello Park. Tohill won the Supercar Final and the Super Final from Derek Greene.
Tohill takes an early grip of the championship, taking two wins from two events.
- Derek Tohill won the Supercar Final.
- Tohill takes a tight grip on the championship, winning the first two rounds.
- Ian O’Connolls took the Modified Final.
- Eoin Murray won the Production Final.
- Alaister Kellet won the Fiesta class in his first rallyX outing.
- Patrick Donoghue took the Rallycar win.
- Jyles Harding won the Junior category.
- Terry McKay won the Buggy Class